Loigusnogess Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Max Steel Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The adventures of teenager Max McGrath and his alien companion, Steel, who must harness and combine their tremendous new powers to evolve into the turbo-charged superhero Max Steel.
When teenage Max McGrath discovers his body can generate the universe's most powerful energy, he must bond with the only being able to contain it - a mysterious techno-organic extraterrestrial named Steel. Unitedthe superhero Max Steel, the two friends must combat an alien menace and unlock the secrets of their past.
Okay, I saw that this movie came out on BD and decided to try it out.<br/><br/>Due to my disappointment, I had thought that it was going to be a movie worth watching or has establish itself like how Power Ranger The Movie had, but instead, it goes back to the beginning.<br/><br/>What even worst is that, they didn't even try to show that he had problem, there were no high tech like the TV series had, nor was there any known N-Teka military company and not a technology company.<br/><br/>And even worst…they put Milesa CEO of N-Tek instead of his own company. Which kinda made it sad…that they couldn't build this movie properly or even pin on a point they can carry from.<br/><br/>So, I hope they'll scrape this movie and redo it with proper scripting or at least an anchor to the TV Series, unless this is suppose to be a reboot again?
Movie was trash. Seemed very rushed. Plot not explained well. Special effects were good, however everything else just ruins the film. The romance in this film seemed very stretched. Too much of a reach. We all know films love to get that romance between two characters who barely know each other but this one was just far too cringe worthy. Very disappointed with this film, was not able to finish watching it.
A movie based on a toy should be a whole lot more fun than this.

La vendetta full movie download in hindi hdDownload the Citizen Caine full movie tamil dubbed in torrentViking Proverb downloadGangster's Den full movie online freeMark of the Spur in hindi movie downloadTwo Wolves movie mp4 downloadMother full movie hd 720p free downloadKim Possible malayalam movie downloadCrank telugu full movie downloadMan on Fire full movie download in hindi

last edited 215 weeks ago by Loigusnogess
Please log in to post a reply.